2017 Oldest Working Air Conditioner Contest
- The contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with central ducted air conditioning systems.
- All systems must be 21+ years old to qualify.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of Florida. Entrants must be homeowners and empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located in Executive Air, LLC primary servicing area defined as Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Entries must be submitted by email.
- The air conditioner must be operating and provide cooling to the home.
- The contest applies to standard “split system” air conditioners added onto upright gas, propane or oil furnaces. Any other types of equipment or crawl space/attic installations are NOT included. The duct systems must be in good condition and properly sized for the air conditioner. The duct system, evaporator and drain pan must be free of mold.
- To qualify, representatives from Executive Air, LLC must be allowed access to the air conditioner and coil to examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information (model, serial number and dates). A missed appointment will be rescheduled at the discretion of Executive Air, LLC and subject to disqualification.
- The Oldest Working Air Conditioner Contest is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest Air Conditioner submitted according to objective information such as model and serial numbers, installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner and/or the best judgment of Executive Air, LLC employees. In the event of a tie the earliest contest entrant shall be the winner. All decisions are final.
- The winning entry will receive one (1) new air conditioner / heat pump and matching coil up to 5 tons, as well as complete normal installation.
- The winning entry will be responsible for: taxes, permits, duct systems modification (if necessary), or hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g. asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand).
- The winning entry will agree Executive Air, LLC to use images and likenesses of the old and new air conditioner system and the homeowners’ name in promotional material.
- Entrants may receive newsletters and other information from Executive Air, LLC from time to time. Executive Air, LLC lists and costumer information will never be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time by notifying Executive Air, LLC by mail, phone or email of their desire to be removed from any lists.
- Entrants agree to hold Executive Air, LLC, its owners, sponsors and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages relating to the contest.
- All prizes in the Oldest Working AC Contest are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winner of the Oldest Working AC Contest must reply within ten (10) days of notification either via email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else and alternate winner will be selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is required to enter.
- Employees of Executive Air, LLC and their family members are not eligible.
Contest Ends October 2017!
Fill out the form below!